Information very important about the red dot in the eye

Red dot in eye I had a new scope - a built -home F / 4 8 " DOB travel - and needed a red dot for the two Walmart here I visited were all out of the Reds margarita I use in my other areas . so I ordered a searching eye point Galileo used by a red Mars seller CNA red dot in eye .

Visual impression: The Galileo Astronomy real low-end brand seems to like a font black letter annoying and gold lettering . But who cares ? It will be dark when I use it . The search engine also has tube red dot in eye plastic more to it than the outdoor design over Daisy , I guess that adds to the weight.

Attachment: The Galileo DF whams a dovetail bracket ( like the Daisy red dot I'm in eye accustomed ) , but also includes a lift of 3/4 "tall plastic screwed to OTA with four screws , and has a dovetail on it the elevator is. designed to connect you to something curved , and when tightly screwed to a flat plate approach poco.red cracked a dot in eye but this does not seem to affect the operation or security of attachment . was nice to have to do a dovetail or have permanently attach the finder to the scope . As a nice touch, the screws to secure the search box on the dovetail are about 5/ 8 "diameter and area ( plus a slot red dot in eye screwdriver) so that one can remove the dovetail and put it back without a screwdriver.

Line : There are good knurled knobs to adjust the azimuth and altitude. This is much better than the screws Daisy ( I finished gluing red dot in eye something to one of the screws on one of my engines Daisy to make it easy to adjust on the field) . I do not like fiddling with a screwdriver in the dark. There seems to be a lot of play , which is good .

Battery: One CR V , red dot in eye as usual. I actually had some CR pieces, which are also V but thinner , so I used that, along with a penny to compensate for the thickness red dot in eye .

The main function : red dot in eye The red dot has three parameters , we might call super bright , bright and off. Super bright is too bright , that I did not see the moon. Bright is too bright, but useful , especially if you blink eye between the seeker and the sky . The point is also a bit big, but not unstably so . I guess I could open it and put in a larger resistance , but I have no time for it. The lens darkens, as in a daisy red dot in eye , so one need not use the two eyes (or eye blinking between ) . In my search engine Daisy , I polished the dark matter in the lens, but I have not done so here . Presumably also polished off red dot in eye make the light less bright red .

Overall Evaluation : Does the job , if a little too bright, and I really appreciate the adjustment knobs nice red dot in eye .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire